(Informative art. 13 Legislative Decree n. 196/2003)
The website www.carlominio.com (the “Site”) manages how to treat the personal data of the users who consult it. The Information is made and is valid for the “Site” and not for other websites that may be viewed by the user through links.
We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree no. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. Under the legislation, such treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of his privacy and personal rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. No.196/2003, therefore, we provide the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the execution / answer the requests made via electronic module and forwarded by e-mail.
2. The processing will be processed by computer and / or manual.
3. The conferment of compulsory data is indispensable for the execution / response to requests and any refusal to provide such data will result in the lack of response and / or execution of the request.
4. Data will not be disclosed to third parties outside the company without the permission of the person concerned.
5. Owner and Data Manager is Mr. Calogero Minio – Contrada Zacco Micciò – 96019 Rosolini (SR) – VAT 01405100890.
6. At any time you may exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree196/2003:
Legislative Decree No.196/2003, Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.